Free. It is a word that can trick many students into falling for corporate traps such as “buy-one, get-one” and “with membership only.” However, many businesses can forget all this for the one special day of everyone’s year…your birthday.
Here are 10 places around Toronto where you can get free food, with only a few conditions of course.
- Sign up with the Baskin Robbins’ Club 31 membership and get a Birthday coupon for a buy-one-get-one free ice cream scoop.
- Receive a free dinner at Benihana’s Japanese Steakhouse (100 Front Street West), with three other paying guests. Or, a free piece of cake. Must make a reservation in advance.
- Visit Cracker Barrel on your birthday and receive a free dessert and song.
- Get a free dessert at Hard Rock Café.
- Free dozen bagels at What a Bagel.
- Free coffee at Jet Fuel Coffee (519 Parliament Street).
- Free dessert with a meal at Milestones.
- Free Starbucks birthday coupon with a registered Starbucks card.
- Free vegetarian meal at Le Commensal (655 Bay Street) up to 20 dollars, with a friend who gets 20% off their meal.
- Sign up with the Eat Fresh club at Subway, and receive a coupon for a free lunch on your birthday.